Thursday, January 29, 2004

 

I 600 A

Today we sent the Immigration form I 600A "Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition" to Charlotte. The form is not actually processed until our home study is finished and sent to Charlotte. We will have an appointment for fingerprinting in the near future. I felt as excited as when I sent off my National Boards, feeling like we should take a picture at the post office. I saw Steve's truck at the post office as I drove home from work and pulled in so I could witness it. But he was already finished. In case any of you readers are interested, we did ask for permission to bring TWO into the US. The immigration paperwork is supposed to take about two months after the home study arrives.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?