Friday, December 03, 2004

 

False Labor

Rumors have been flying about referrals for about two weeks! But each time I think there might be a picture delivered within days, it seems the"facts" are simply wishful thinking by other expectant parents. I am beginning to feel like the overdue pregnant woman who will go through anything just to have the wait come to an end! Our agency has said to begin looking the 2nd week of December. I was hoping it would be the second week that had a December day in it, but now I'm thinking they mean the 2nd full week. So much for that loophole!

But preparation for Christmas makes it easier. We are busy with church music this holiday season and have loved it, Steve on his bass and me in the choir. There are a number of parties and friend get-togethers coming up in the near future. Stephanie, Alexa, and Tory will be here for Christmas and that means we need to get the shopping finished. Plenty to think about...

It's just that I am so curious! Every day I'm filled with a different curiosity - some days I'm just dying to know if it is one or two... some days it is the province she (they) are coming from... some days it is the age, 9 months or 16 months... some days I just want to know the size... and other days I think I'll not make it through another day without a picture.

But so far I've made it through every day and have enjoyed the time of still being in more control of my activities. I realize freedom with time is coming to an end for awhile - and I should enjoy it while I have it! So I will!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?