Saturday, December 18, 2004

 

On the Eve of Tian's Birth - "What a nice coincidence!"

A friend and I had coffee together yesterday afternoon at Starbucks. Marta asked, " Have you looked back to see what you were doing on the day she was born?" All I knew was that Tian was born on the 15th of February, obviously the day after Valentines. I had already glanced back through my blog to note that we finished our home study with the actual home visit on the 17th.

Well it was about 4:00 a.m. when I had an idea - look up my email logs from February - especially the "sent mail" which I NEVER clean out. This is what I found... "what a nice coincidence!"

From: Lorraine Griffith
Subject: Thinking of you
Date: February 14, 2004 8:40:07 PM EST
To: "SMITH BONNIE"

Did you have a romantic Valentines?? Ours has been dreamy - I made dinner tonight with candlelight - Steve opened the champagne we have been saving for 8 years - for knowing we would have a baby. Of course, he had forgotten that was what the champagne had been saved for - but it was a very nice coincidence!

Snow tomorrow - can you believe it??

You are such a dear friend!
Lorraine
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?