Friday, February 04, 2005

 

Another Day in Guangzhou (Steve)

Tian and Daddy Playing with Bubbles





The Red Couch: A tradition at the White Swan Hotel is before you leave to dress the adopted children up in Chinese dress and take their picture on the red couch in the lobby. The three girls in our party were Melina, Tian, and Anna







Last night the vet in our group gave me two pills and told me to take them. I slept great and woke up without a bark, wagging my tail. I was a happy puppy. No cough, no pain in my leg and no pain in my neck. So, I spent the day pushing Tian around in the stroller following Mommy into all the shops. I may have a relapse tomorrow just to avoid the walking.

The great thing today was the swearing in ceremony at the US Consulate. Sorry, no pictures. Very tight secruity allowed no cameras whatsoever.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?